Sunday, July 1, 2012

Goodbye June , Hello July :)

Assalamualaikum.Wehoo. Today is the first day of July, 19th days more for Ramadhan Al-Mubarak.
So , what did I do for my last week? Definately , the last week of June kan.

Monday - Went to Pasar Malam Wangsa Maju Sek 1 with Mak Su. The PM just great ! You better go next time hewhew
Wednesday - Went to Pasar Malam Samudra with Aqsa , beli tudung lai lai :3 and after finishing my tutor , I went for lepaking with Ayie,Zen,Shang,Kimi,Hannan and Ruji at Malis Bunga Raya
Friday - I went for lepaking with Kero,Hannan and Jidot at Burger Bakar Wangsa Maju Sek 2. The patty was awesome, seriously I tell you haha
Saturday - Went to Malis again , for lepaking with Aleen,Sopek,Shang,Shikaq and Zen

So thats the end of the stories of last week.
Sorry for any kind English error wtv.

Currently Missing ,

Khabar cinta habes dah :(

Currently excited nak tgk ,

Running Man CSI ! Lee Kwang Soo

Xoxo,
-Amirahbell